Catering & Facilities
We are very pleased to offer the kosher catering expertise of Spirit of Asia. Specializing in flavors of the world, Spirit of Asia can prepare more than just amazing Asian options for your celebration. Marvelous Mexican, magnificent Middle Eastern, inviting Italian, appetizing American, terrific-traditional Jewish (just like Bubbie!), and more cuisines are available. Spirit of Asia founders David Hill and Sue Morales are ready to assist you with your full service catering needs. You may choose to work with Spirit of Asia or any number of outside kosher caterers. Visit their website at www.spiritofasiacatering.com
Mazal tov on your upcoming simchah! Our goal is to make it easy for families to have their special occasions at Beth El – Shabbat dinners, Bar and Bat Mitzvah luncheons, birthday and anniversary parties, brises, baby namings and more. We are here to help make your celebrations memorable.
We are pleased to offer a variety of beautiful, newly renovated spaces in our synagogue. To reserve one of our beautifully appointed spaces or discuss your event, please contact Raquel Swanson, Office Manager at 952.873.7305 or email@example.com.
Gruman Social Hall and Leonard and Fay Ribnick Kiddush Hall
- 5,500 square feet
- Combined Hall seats up to 310 banquet-style (up to 850 lecture/performance-style)
- Carpeted space with attached kitchen
- Sound proof, retractable wall between the Halls allows for use of a partial space
- Social Hall seats up to 280 banquet-style (up to 400 lecture/performance-style)
- Kiddush Hall up to 100 banquet-style (up to 150 lecture/performance-style)
- 2,900 square feet
- Seats up to 160 banquet-style (up to 294 lecture/performance-style)
- Multi-purpose space with attached kitchen
- 2,000 square feet
- Seats up to 150 reception-style (up to 120 lecture/performance-style)
- Architecturally striking; a new and flexible space
- Modern, light wood and plenty of windows providing natural light
- Lecture/performance-style seating for up to 640
- Elevated bimah (platform/pulpit), choice of lecturns
- Lecture/performance-style seating for up to 139 fixed seats (30 additional moveable chair options)
- Elevated bimah (platform/pulpit)
- Vintage stained glass
- Audio visual equipment, dance floor, catering, meeting rooms and other amenities are available.