The Preschool program serves children who are 3 years old by September 1st with a teacher to child ratio of 1:7
Aleph Preschool Hours
|8:30am-4:00pm||Full Day Friday|
Sample Daily Schedule
|9:00am-9:45am||Welcome & Free Play|
|10:15am-11:00am||Daily Activity or Specialist|
|11:00am-11:30am||Large Motor Activities (Gym or Playground)|
|11:30am-12:00pm||Daily Activity or Specialist|
|12:50pm-1:00pm||Transition to carpool, nap room or rest|
|1:00pm-2:00pm||Rest Time with Quiet Play OR 1:00pm – 2:00pm → Nap|
|4:00pm-4:30pm||Large Motor Activities (Gym or Playground)|
|4:30pm-5:00pm||Transition to Carpool|
- Expand social relations and work on being a good friend.
- Know and value similarities and differences.
- Learn to take responsibility for and exhibit control over own behaviors. Develop impulse control.
- Continue to build self-esteem and confidence
- Engage in open-ended creative and dramatic play.
- Move toward independent self-care.
- Build fine and gross motor coordination
- Begin/continue letter and number recognition.
- Refine listening and speaking skills
- Extend understanding of letter and sound association.
- Expand Hebrew vocabulary through a variety of language and literacy activities and through regular Hebrew classes.
- Develop a deeper understanding of mathematical and scientific concepts such as counting, sorting, and pattern recognition.
- Participate in hands-on mitzvot opportunities and develop a sense that everyone can make a difference!
- Build a strong sense of community and a love of Judaism and God.