Please join the Beth El Youth Department (ages 12-young adult) for our first ever introductory course into Krav Maga!
What is Krav Maga?
Krav Maga training gets you in top physical shape and teaches effective self defense skills. Experience the following:
* Improved ability to act in difficult situations.
* Practical and realistic techniques to address all types of violent attacks.
* Improvements in strength, stamina, agility, coordination, and overall fitness.
* Improved awareness of environment and potential dangers.
* Increased confidence that can improve conflict resolution abilities and make you less likely to be a victim of a violent crime.
* Improved confidence.
Classes will be dived up into the following age ranges to provide the most focused attention:
5:00 – 6:00 pm | Ages 12-15 | $5 | Register HERE
6:00 – 7:00 pm | Ages 16-18 | $5 | Register HERE
7:00 – 8:00 pm | Adults (18+) | $10 | Register HERE
Please register by Monday, December 9. The class will be on Wednesday, December 11th, in the Gym.
Questions? Contact Jody at email@example.com