April 9, 2020 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Join us for a Community Pesach Seder via Zoom!
We are looking forward to seeing you at Beth El’s inaugural Zoom Seder on the second night of Pesach.
To facilitate a meaningful seder, we ask that you come prepared with the following:
- Your own family Haggadot (don’t worry if you don’t have!)
- A seder plate set with the necessary items
- A pitcher of water and a bowl near the table
- Salt water Extra veggies for karpas,
- 3 pieces of matza in a matza cover
- Wine and/or grape juice
- Munchies for Karpas
- A spirit of creativity and fun
We will start the seder at 6:30 pm and conclude with Shulchan Arukh (dinner) by 8:00 pm. We will then leave you to complete the seder on your own. (Since 6:30 pm is still before the first day ends, we will delay some elements of the seder until the appropriate hour.)
This will be a different kind of seder for most of us. But we look forward to sharing it together!
Cantor Audrey Abrams
Rabbi Alexander Davis
Join the Seder in our CyberShul HERE
If you have any questions, please reach out to Liz at firstname.lastname@example.org